Mozilla Firefox v 22 is out! Checkout the release notes for more info. It has come with lots of new features/improvements such as support for new HTML5 elements, improved WebGL performance, new APIs for web notifications, security fixes and more!
What’s new in Firefox 22 ?
- WebRTC enabled by default
- you can control HTML5 audio or video playback rate
- asm.js is optimized for better performance
- built in font inspector
- CSS3Flexbox enabled by default
- new HTML5 elements (date and time)
Ubuntu/Linux Mint users can update the firefox through the regular update, using Update Manager or terminal –
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get upgrade
So, try out the latest version of firefox and share your experience .