Video Format Conversion Tool for Ubuntu 10.04
For Ubuntu 10.04(Lucid Lynx), the recommended video converter is Transmageddon Video Transcoder.The main purposes of this software is to help peoples in creating different formats of files so that they can play on their mobile devices without much effort.Transmageddon is very easy to use with a simple and easy to use user interface(GUI). It has support for almost all common files formats and you can directly choose the mobile devices(i.e for Sony PSP or Nokia OR Apple Ipod Nano or Sony Playstation3 or Motorola KRZR K1v) from the options and it will automatically geneate the required format.The full list of supported Codecs(Containers,Audio and Video encoders) are
- MPEG TS
- Quick Time
Install video converter-Transmageddon Video Transcoder on Ubuntu
- Open Ubuntu Software Center(USC) from Aplications.
- Search for “Transmageddon” or “Video Transcoder” in the quick search bar.
- Click on install button to proceed for installation;it may ask you to enter your login password(Ubuntu 10.04 user account) if so then enter.
- Downloading and installing process will finish within few minutes.
- That’s All…Now open it from Applications->Sound & Video->Transmageddon Video Transcoder…..
Also visit https://xpstopdf.net for converting *.xps documents to *.pdf format. It’s a free web based tool.